WHAT DOES PHOTONIC RED LIGHT THERAPY DO?
1. Reduces pain by increasing production of endorphins – a natural pain killer
2. Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain.
3. Boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly.
4. Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell. This increases the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster
5. Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation.
6. Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasms and cramps.
7. Strengthens anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream
8. Improves structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing collagen production.
9. Stimulates a strong heart beat by regulating serotonin levels. Serotonin helps to regulate inflammation and allergic reactions and plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heart beat, initiating sleep, and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth muscle in the intestinal wall helping it to contract.
You must be logged in to post a comment.